Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome To Our Blog

It's been said that "a picture is worth a thousand words", but, in my humble opinion, words still count for something and can go a long way. And that is precisely why we have created this blog.

Welcome to the official blogging site for Armstrong Aluminum, Inc. My name is Brian Hall and I will be the one who does most of the posting for our company. My official designation for Armstrong Aluminum is as a designer, but I fill several other roles as well. We have created this site to be used as a good source of information to elaborate about the products we sell and the aluminum patio and screening industry in general. It is our hope as a company that everyone who reads this learns something new and walks away with a better understanding of our industry. It is my hope, personally, that I don't stick my foot in my mouth with anything that I post on here. :)

Hopefully you will find this engaging enough to leave some comments on what you read. As a matter of fact, I encourage such behavior. And if you find it especially engaging, then wander on over to our website at www.ArmstrongAluminum.com and check out some of the work we've done.

1 comment:

  1. Do you guys do screen enclosures for patios? I just moved from houston and my new home is in desperate need on an enclosed patio. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete